Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wedding Sitters

Walks and I were commissioned to stay with Emory Anne while Gene, Haley, Billy, Virginia, Mom and Dad went to the wedding on Saturday night. I had her all to myself for a little while and she slept like a little angel. She got a little fussy after Walks came home from fishing (imagine that)...and he wanted to calm her down. So he did, she laid with him for awhile and then he got her to sleep. My husband was so proud that he finally put a baby to sleep instead of made a baby cry which is what usually happens when he hold a baby. Go Walks!!! Autumn and Chad came over to visit while everyone was at the wedding and Autumn gave Walks and I a break while we ate dinner. Aunt Autumn loves her little babies like I do!!! She just got to meet Emory Anne for the first time that night. As you can see, Emory Anne fell fast asleep once Autumn settled her down. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Ariail said...

I think Autumn looks like a natural- perhaps she needs one of her own!

Curly said...

i agree!!!!