Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hannah Treat

I was able to keep Hannah for a few hours on Thursday morning to help Hunter and Amanda out. Nana (Amanda's Mom) is her usual sitter, but she hasn't been feeling well. We hope that she feels better soon. Hannah misses her Nana, but had fun with Aunt C-line for a change! We strolled around the neighborhood which she loved, but my favorite is when Sarah Preston and I put her in the Bumbo seat. How cute is that? She was leaning over "gumming it"- I think she might be teething a little. She has a lot of drool and a strong bite!

This is just a collage of all the good pictures I took while I was over there yesterday. I hope you can see how cute she is even though they are so small. She is a little camera shy sometimes. She better get used to it, between Aunt C, Daddy and Grandaddy, she's going to be the subject of MANY pictures to come :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline,

Thanks again for keeping her. I love the collage ~ that is great! Keep taking pics and keep posting. I love seeing Hannah, Emory Ann and T-bone.

Hannah's Daddy