Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Friday, November 17, 2006

Tagged

I am: excited about the cold weather...it's my favorite!
I want: to be in the mountains with my parents this weekend.
I have: a lot of friends that I'm so lucky to have.
I wish: I could sell some real estate.
I hate: when I can't stop eating chocolate.
I miss: Carrie Mills.
I hear: the dryer running.
I wonder: when I'm going to sell my first house.
I regret: nothing.
I am not: going to give many Christmas presents this year.
I dance: by myself in the car--not much rythm here.
I sing: by myself in the car--not a good voice, but I will belt out some music when I'm alone!!!!
I cry: a lot less than I used to. But I'll still cry...and why, I don't know! You name the situation and I've cried!
I am not always: patient with Walks...he's last minute on everything and it drives me crazy!
I make with my hands: pictures? I sure do take a lot of pictures, but not much else gets made with my hands.
I write: on this blog and personal notes to prospects for work.
I confuse: Walks I'm sure.
I need: to organize our home office, price things for the JLC Clean Sweep sale and finish a project for Mom all by Sunday.
I should: stay in touch better with my long distance friends.
I start: a project.
I finish: that same project days, weeks or months later!

No comments: