Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Monday, May 07, 2007

December 17, 2007

The time has come to tell you that I can not only write about all the other babies in my life, but my own. Walks and I are expecting our first baby to be due December 17th. We are so excited to be able to share this news and can't wait for our little Christmas baby to arrive! We have been married 2 years today and can't think of any better way to celebrate this day than telling our friends and family that we are expecting. More pregnancy posts to come...I can say after this past month, I can sympathize with everyone I know who has been pregnant before, it's definitely like nothing else I've ever felt!
I promise I've got some other things to post from the past few weeks, sorry I've been slack, but sleep has been more important than blogging. I'll get on it asap!! I'll keep everyone posted.

10 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

We can't wait to meet the little Milliken...I am SOOO excited for you and Walks!!!!! you'll feel better soon.
You are going to have to change the name of your blog page now!!

Ariail said...

On the way home Saturday night Chris asked me if you were pregnant! So funny- I guess you weren't having those cocktails some other were. We are super excited for y'all.

Kristen Bozard said...

Congrats! We are so excited for ya'll. Decembe will be here before you know it! Keep us posted.

Kiki

Anonymous said...

C -line,

As you already know, Amanda & I can't wait for Hannah to have a playmate. We'll owe you some babysitting time for all you've done for us with Hannah!!!

Happy Anniversay as well!

-Hunter

GSuggs said...

We are so excited to get the news!! A new baby in the family is wonderful. Happy Anniversary too! Like Amanda says you will be better soon. But it will seem like a long time. (I was sick for 4 months with Vince). Keep us posted. Love G & R

Leslie Kirk said...

We are so excited and can't wait to meet that sweet baby in December! Congrats!

TYount said...

Curly,
We are soooo excited for y'all!!! Yea!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Caroline and Walks!! What a special Christmas present! Love, KAY

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Congratulations! You must be so thrilled.