Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Baby Update

So, I'm in my 14th week now and just had my third doctor's appointment this morning. Everything is looking good- heartbeat in the 150s (I don't have a clue what that means) and I've only gained a few pounds- I will quit reporting on that when I don't like the number anymore! My next appointment will be in 4 weeks when most people find out what they are having- we will not be finding out, so it will be the fun appointment to see the baby and how it's developing.
I'm almost done with the morning sickness, which by the way, is not just a morningtime event...it's all day! But the nauseous moments are few and far between these days, so that is the most exciting part of the pregnancy right now :)
I'll report back in 4 weeks!!!

4 comments:

LOLLY said...

Hello,
I stumbled upon your blog, I think through Leslie Kirk's blog and just wanted to say Congratulations...I see that you love Children as much as I do..(See My Blog) We are in the process of Adopting.
Hope you don't mind the "Blog"intrusion, just wanted to tell you I love your blog spot and wish you the best in your pregnancy~
Lesley
PS My hair is as curly as yours too..and if I had not used my Nickname "Lolly" I would have used "Curly" too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update buddy. I am so glad you are feeling better. I'll have a Pain Killer (Island Drink!) for you while we are in Saint John. Hope you have a great week.

-Hunter

Curly said...

Thanks Lesley!!! What is your blog? I would love to read it :)

Hunter- have a "pain killer" or two for me while you're in St. John...I'll be at home waiting for me belly to pop out!!!

LOLLY said...

You may be able to just click on "Lolly" But if not it is:

http://lesleyhdockweiler.blogspot.com/

My husband and I are from the Camden area..and have been in Summerville 2.5 years now. We love it..I just started blogging to keep my family updated, but I have really enjoyed searching and finding new "Blog Buddies"
Let me know what you think..It is just basic I have not mastered the really cool backgrounds and all.. :-)