Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Thursday, July 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMORY ANNE!!!

Happy Bithday Emory Anne!!! If you only knew our anticipation one year ago today! We didn't know if you were a boy or a girl, what your name would be, what you would look like, how healthy you would be...and it all turned out according to a grand plan. I don't think your Mom and Dad would have had in any other way! I love you very much and can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you on Saturday. Love, Aunt C

2 comments:

Kristen Bozard said...

Happy Birthday Emory Anne - we can't wait to celebrate on Saturday!

Kiki

I love my girls!! said...

Happy Birthday Emory Anne...it is hard to believe a year has gone by. I am sorry that we won't be able to make it on Saturday, but I know it will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the pictures!!