Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blog Stalker

You know you stalk blogs when your name gets added to a "favorites" link on another blog and the person lives in another state, whom you've never met and have no idea what their name is...
I think I'm supposed to stop leaving comments on other people's blogs, but sometimes, you just have to give your two cents!
Wow...what a weird Saturday night discovery.
BTW, I often wonder how many people stop my blog page that I have never met before...this reminds me of the "6 degrees of separation".--theoretically, everyone is no more than six "steps" away from each person on Earth. Maybe one day I'll actually meet some of these people whose blogs I read.
Again, another weird Saturday night thought. I need to go to bed!

No comments: