Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Feeling rough

I am so sorry to all of you who have called that I have not called back yet. I just don't feel good and I really don't feel like complaining on the phone to everyone that calls. I could lie and say I'm fine, but honestly, I am VERY uncomfortable. I'm obviously up at 11:30, listening to Walks snore, wishing I was in my own bed instead of the guest bed (which is due to last minute hardwoods that got refinished today in own bedroom). That was not intentional, but when we ripped the carpet out of our bedroom Saturday morning, the surprise was that the original carpet pad was glued to floor. Needless to say, we had to refinish floors to get glue/pad/funk off. My house smells like poly, the dog needs a bath and I need a baby.
I promise I have enjoyed your messages, emails, etc and I will keep you posted if something happens, but in the meantime, I just can't talk to anyone without complaining and let's be honest, who wants to hear that?!
But I'm SO EXCITED to have a new baby soon and to find out WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all of you great friends who care so much, C-line

8 comments:

Curly said...

by the way, I don't know who my "friend" is from the last post. What the hell?!

Anonymous said...

Is your awful collard gas gone?

Curly said...

No, either the collards or the baby are making me burp. Thanks FJ

Leslie Kirk said...

We can't wait either!!

Anonymous said...

Where are we eating today?

Kristen Bozard said...

We understand! Hang in there you will forget about all of this once the baby is here! Keep us posted.

C's Dad said...

I've been telling everyone for the last week that you are in hiding until baby Milliken pops out!--Love, Dad

CTBaker in the Acres said...

DUDE!!!!!You're still pregnant????
I know you are miserable. Try to go for jog to speed things up a bit! ;-)
XXXXXOOOOO
CTB
I miss seeing you EVERYDAY!