Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Visit with Nana & Grandad

William spent some time with my Nana and Grandad a few weeks back and put on a great show for them. He crawled like a crab and talked up a storm. We have since been back for a lunch visit, but here are a few photos from awhile back.



William is so lucky to know his Great-Grandparents and I am so blessed that we grew up so close to them. I have memories from spending weekends at Nana and Grandad's while we were growing up. I now realize why we spent so much time over there- because I know how much my parents love to be with William and Hannah! We ate Sunday lunches at Nana's every week and we still try to get out to see them now as much as our schedules will allow. We love Nana and Grandad so much and look forward to all of our visits with them!

No comments: