Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Monday, December 11, 2006

Babies

I just wanted to give a quick thank you to everybody who has let me share in the joy of their babies. I know what a blessing they are and can't wait to have my own one day. Until then, I will play with yours!
I think I need to catch my readers up on all of the upcoming babies who are on the way:
December 20th- Baby GIRL Marzagao is hopefully being brought into this world (Sarah Preston and Marwan's)
March 18th- Baby BOY Bozard is due (Kristen and Drew's)
April 26th ish- Baby GIRL Coffer is due (Brie and Hunter's)
June 18th - Baby ??? Laney is due (Kimberly and Jeff's)
July 1oth- Baby ??? Cooper is due (Lynn and Robert's)
CONGRATULATIONS to all expecting friends! Can't wait to meet all the little angels :)

No comments: