Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Charlie and Amanda visit

I was lucky enough to spend some time with Amanda and Charlie on Friday afternoon while we were down at the beach. Charlie was all too interested in the kite flying on the beach...it quit flying and that was all she could ask about; Amanda told her at least 10 times "the kite had to go to bed"!This face captures how happy Charlie seems to be all the time. I'm sure Mom sees a different side, but she was too cute while she was visiting us. My cousin, Cole, is in the background and once Charlie discovered them, they had a blast laughing together.
We really enjoyed our visit from them!!!!

2 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

We had so much fun. I am so glad I got to finally meet Hannah. She is adorable. Hopefully next time I can hold her and play with her a little longer.

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

We enjoyed seeing you and Charlie! She is a cutie.

Hunter & Amanda