Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I could eat her with a spoon...

Look at Granddaddy looking at his sweet Hannah. Mom and Dad kept Hannah again overnight on Thursday night...she was as cute as she could be!
Of course Aunt C stopped by to get in a quick visit before I was off to visit T (pics to come soon).
Hannah is so into making faces these days--mouth sucked in and Granddaddy laughing and smiling at her thinking how funny/cute she is!!!

Mimi is stealing as many kisses as she can from our sweet little Hannah. See below...I understand the kissing attraction...I could ear her up!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you so much Hannah boo...Aunt C thinks you're so special and can't wait to get her hands on you again soon!!! Family night is Monday night...until then....loves to the sweet baby! Aunt C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sucking in thing!!
AM