Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Reunion

I made some changes to my blog pages (on my end) and want to try it out. I'm posting a random post...these are pictures from my high school reunion. I'm going to pretend I'm not Aunt Caroline for a minute and put up non-baby pictures.
Below is Meagan Leventis, Autumn O'Brien, Leslie Kirk, Casey Fields and Sarah Collins
Autumn, Collins McDougall and Kelly Collins
Collins, Casey, me and Steve McMichael (high school friend who moved to Tennessee)



2 comments:

Rigby Family said...

I VERY randomly found your blog and so glad to see that you’re doing so well! I think that I have officially caught up on all the HS gossip. I’m so glad that after all these years, everyone is still so close. Looks like the HS reunion was great too… I was very sad to miss it but our daughter was baptized that Sunday in Greenville. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!!
Jennifer (Cameron) Rigby

Curly said...

Great to hear from you Jennifer! The HS reunion was so much fun!! You better come to the 15 year, we're already talking about it :)