Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I always leave my camera!

I left my camera at Leslies' house on Wednesday night and finally went to pick it up on Saturday. Lel and Pat had left for a wedding, but Will's Aunt Kim was there taking care of him. I stayed for a few minutes...it's hard to leave such a cute little boy!
So I have a funny story...actually it's kind of an ongoing story. Pat and I started calling each other Bob somewhere around our freshman year in high school. Why?, I don't have a clue and I don't think Pat does either. Anyway, when Will was old enough to learn names, I was introduced to him as Bob (of course by Pat). That was over a year ago and I've heard nothing but Bob every time I see him. Well on this particular visit, I think Aunt Kim told him that Caroline was coming. I get there- he calls me Bob, Caroline, Bob, Bob, then he's just utterly confused I think. So when the time came for me to leave, he asked Kim who's car that was outside and Kim said it was Caroline's. He looked at me and said "where's Caroline"? I told him she was out on a walk in the neighborhood and that Bob was going to drive Caroline's car home. Poor Will, Lel what do we do?!?!

Of course Will is eating his favorite things...fruit snacks. I found some in my jacket pocket later on Saturday night.

2 comments:

Leslie Kirk said...

So funny..I don't know what we are going to do. Maybe we should just start over and reintroduce as Caroline. He is way to smart for that, though. I will do my best to call you Caroline around him all the time now!!

Anonymous said...

Caroline- That is so funny! Where in the world did "Bob" come from? I would love to hear him call you that!

The blog is so cute...I love looking at everyone's sweet babies. Almost makes me want one of my own. Come see us soon! We miss you.