Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Sunday, February 18, 2007

So grown up...

Anna and I had lunch at her house this afternoon and I got there as T was finishing up his lunch. He's layed back in his high chair...with traces of carrots on his face. What a little love T is. He is just so sweet and playful! T's Nana and Big Daddy brought him this hat from Key West. Anna said he wore it out this morning when they went to the grocery store- how grown up is T?! He's such a little man now.
So, what is it Aunt C? I'm just hanging out playing...are you going to take more pictures of me?!
He crawled all over the place in a "wormlike fashion". He can really get around though. He definitely has determination!
Aunt C will capture many more T moments this coming weekend when I get to stay with him for the whole weekend! Can't wait!!!!

No comments: