Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Saturday, October 20, 2007

31 week baby checkup

I'm finally getting around to posting from my check-up last week. Everything was great...baby weighs 4 pounds, his/her heartrate was 156, and it was being VERY active. We went in to have an ultrasound to check to see if the cyst they found @ 18 weeks was still there or not. It was gone...(whatever that means--I know that's a good thing)! They did a 4-D ultrasound (which was not in the plan) because she said there was so much amniotic fluid around baby's face that it was in perfect position to see it clearly. Once I get the pictures scanned in, I will post them. It was so cool to see, although I still don't have a clue what Baby Mill looks like!!! We'll see soon enough! I'm measuring a week ahead, which doesn't necessarily mean that I will have it early, but that it will be a BIG baby when it does come.
I gained a pound...total weight gain: 28 pounds.
More to come in a few weeks on Baby Mill...

No comments: