Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nursery in Progress...

Here are a few pictures of my nursery in progress...
I am waiting on roman shades, table skirt and table topper, and all of the crib bedding. It should be ready in the next 2 weeks--I will update pictures once I get it all in. These are over the crib...mom cross-stitched these for Hunter's room when he was a baby and we had them re-matted and framed. The letters don't mean anything- they just go with the animals.

Oh, and yes I am very aware that this looks like I'm having a boy- but I still do not know. And I'm sure if it's a girl, she won't be deprived of pink!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie Kirk said...

It looks so good! Can't wait to see it with all the bedding!

Jenny said...

Hi Caroline! That is such a sweet room. I'm so excited for you!