Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Friday, October 05, 2007

Baby Update- 29 weeks

I just had a doctors appointment where everything was very uneventful, other than the shot I had to get in my ass! I don't mind needles a bit, but the stuff they injected in me stung like crazy!! Oh well, that's over with until after I have baby Milliken, when they give me another one (which I'm sure won't feel like anything after going through labor!).
I am measuring on track, but we'll see baby's weight, etc at my next appointment when I have my last ultrasound (which will be right at 31 weeks).
Weight gain is getting a little scary at this point...either I need to slow down on the chocolate that lives in my office, or get it in while I have the excuse! Baby Mill's heart rate was 155 today. Sarah Preston said that was probably due to the syrup on the waffles I had for breakfast! It's been going to town in there all morning...it's such a good feeling to feel all of that movement :)
I will try to get another picture up of my belly--not that I particularly enjoy having side shots of me taken, especially with my massive weight gain, but I'll put one up there soon.
I still have no idea what Baby Milliken is and don't think that I be surprised one way or another--for awhile (4 months) I thought boy, then for about 2 months I though girl, then the past month I have gone back to boy...today I don't even have a guess or a feeling. I will have my nursery all in sometime in the next 3 weeks (I hope). I can't wait to see it all put together and in place. I went in the nursery this morning to find that the cat has been sleeping in the crib...there are 2 or 3 little fur ball spots in there already...looks like I need to pull out the aluminum foil and put it in the crib to scare him away. Nelson will probably try to share the crib with Baby when it gets here b/c he is such a loving cat, but I know how scary that can be...I'm sure Nelson's nights of sleeping inside are numbered!
I'll try to get some posts up soon of the other babies in my life, but Aunt C has been a slack visitor/picture taker. I'll try to do better for these last few months :)

4 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

what are the shots for?

Curly said...

Rhogam is the type of shot--you have to get them if you have a negative blood type. Lucky me...
It has something to do with your baby's blood type possibly being positive and my body having a reaction to it if it is positive.

I love my girls!! said...

Oh! Fun,fun,fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is going well. Can't wait to find out what it is. I have to have the same shot in a few weeks!