Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Saturday, May 10, 2008

10 adults, 4 children---Edisto Beach April 2008

Mom and Dad so graciously opened their house to us a few weeks ago down at the beach. It was Mom, Dad, Hunter, Amanda, Hannah, friends of their's- Lee and Mandy, Gene, Haley, Emory Anne, Grady, me, Walks and William. We had such a good time, especially watching Hannah and Emory Anne play together.

I know how tough it is to pack for a 4 month old for the beach, but Gene and Haley were lucky enough to figure out how to pack for 2 children! I think it took 4 adults to get their car packed to go hom, kids strapped in and out the driveway. Walks and I spent one extra night and relaxed with Mimi and Grandaddy and left Monday.

While we were there William slept in the pack n play in a closet--I assume this isn't too mean, right? I mean, that could be considered abuse once he's old enough to know where he is, but for now, we consider it out of the way.

Hannah and Emory Anne played perfectly together the whole time and William and Grady were little angels as usual. I can't wait for them to start playing together--it couldn't be any more convenient that we have boys that are practically the same age.



While we lay out on the beach, William enjoys the breeze on the gazebo.



Hunter reading to Hannah and Emory Anne

Mandy, Amanda and Lee
Walks and WAM
Gene and Grady
William waiting for Grandaddy to put the paci back in.

Grady in his papason chair...I think this is his favorite seat.

WAM
Grady and Williams first time on the beach.
Emory Anne & Haley
"Emmy Anne & Hannie"




2 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

Is Haley in a Bikini????? She sucks (only because I am jealous of her!!!)
Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Great post and great pictures C line! Thanks for taking time to tell the story.

Hunter & Amanda