Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Aunt Caroline's Babies





So most of you know that on May 30th I became an aunt for the first time to Hannah Elizabeth Suggs (Hunter and Amanda's precious little girl). Then just 6 weeks later on July 12th, I became an "Aunt" again to Emory Anne Bell (Gene and Haley's precious little girl). And to round out the group, I became Aunt Caroline to Thomas Otto Milliken III "T" (Anna and Tombo's precious little boy) on July 15th. This is my blog to keep everyone updated on "my" babies until I have one of my own to update you on!
A little about my new family:
Hannah- born Tuesday, May 30th, 6lbs 4ozs and looking just like her Dad (but she does have Amanda's ears)!!
Emory Anne- born Wednesday, July 12th, 7lbs and looking like a mix of Mom and Dad.
T- born Saturday, July 15th, 7lbs 1oz and to me looks like his Dad...I might report back with a different opinion after my visit with them today.
I just love all my new babies :)!!!!!

4 comments:

Curly said...

I'm new at posting blogs, so hopefully I will get better, but I'm sure you can figure out the top 2 pictures are of Hannah, one of Emory Anne and one of T.

Ariail said...

Your sweet babies are so lucky to have such a great Aunt.

Leslie Kirk said...

What a great Aunt you are!!! Will and I are so glad you created a blog so we can keep up with all the babies!

I love my girls!! said...

Caroline ~ you think you could update my blogpage while you are at it!!!!
I will let you be Charlie's aunt too.
All the babies are so cute.