Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Quick Visit to Haley and Emory Anne's house



This summer cold is about to kill me; I had to at least stop by Haley's house to see she and Emory Anne yesterday. I still didn't hold her, but took a few pics. Haley is looking as good as ever...would we expect anything less?! Emory Anne had been sleeping for hours when I got there and Haley was about to feed her and try to keep her up for as long as possible. She's getting a little better with her sleep patterns...probably because Uncle William left and he wasn't going to be around to entertain her all night. She's so smart. I'm including one picture from Saturday night with William, Maggie and Mom all looking at the little sleeper. The others are from yesterday's quick visit.

1 comment:

Leslie Kirk said...

Ok, I am getting jealous! I need to get my hands on sweet Emory Anne!! I really wish her mommy would call me back!! Only kidding! I know how busy is it being a new mom! But, I really do want to see her. I also am still carrying around a present for Hannah in my car. Can't wait to get my hands on her either!