Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Monday night: Family night @ the Suggs


As most of you know, family night is most Monday nights at Mom and Dad's house. Hannah came over having been an angel all day for her mom, but then got a little fussy. Grandaddy held her and put her in her swing and she was perfectly content. Thanks for calming me down Grandaddy...I'll just look at you now with my big sweet eyes!




She fell asleep after awhile and Uncle Walks held her...this is all new to him, but I think he really enjoys all these new babies in his life. He thinks they're fun to play with and talk to, but then he gets to say "bu-bye". Uncle Walks thinks your cute with your little hand by your face. I wasn't able to hold her because of a summer cold I have, but in due time I will be picking all of these babies back up...I'm having withdrawals!!!

No comments: