Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 month check-up

Yesterday we FINALLY went to William's 2 month check-up. His stats:
Height: 23" (60th percentile)
Weight: 12lbs 4oz (75th percentile)
Head: 15 3/4 (not so sure how that measures up)
Anyway, she said he's doing great. She asked if we were doing tummy time and I said we do it every day and I told her that he rolled over last week (when he was 9 1/2 weeks old)- she said that was great! Go WAM!!
He's been spitting up a lot more in the past few weeks so we're going up the dose of medicine he gets and hopefully that will help. As of yesterday he has a new schedule. He's going to get 5 6ounce bottles a day instead of 6 bottles. We're dropping the 10 o'clock feeding. He did great last night- went down at 9 and slept until 7. I just knew he would wake up in the middle of the night hungry, but he slep on through. I'm sure I won't be that lucky every night, but I would rather wake up once in the middle of the night, then have him up until 10:30. I'm about to start getting my nights back- yeah!!!
A few things:
-He's giving us HUGE smiles and he wants to laugh, but we're not quite there yet.
-Monday we start school (Aunt Pam's house).
-He's eaten at Mr. Friendly's 9 or 10 times now. It's his favorite like his parents and grandparents :)
-Scoots all around town with me every day and is totally okay with it.

We are blessed with such a wonderful baby who we love more and more every day!



2 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

He is so big, and so cute. I can't wait to rub his little head again!

Anonymous said...

I think he might be the cutest baby ever.