Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Almost 8 weeks old

William is getting SO BIG and he's starting to coo and smile a lot...those are the two biggest changes in the past week. He is just as cute as he's always been and getting cuter by the day! I can't wait to go pick him up from his crib every morning. He might be crying hard, but once I pick him up, he just stares at me and it makes me realize how much he loves me (and of course Walks too, but I'm usually the one to get him out of his crib in the morning)!
Like I said here, we don't have another doctor's appointment until February 27th, so I don't know how much he weighs, but he is definitely growing like a weed. He is much longer and his cheeks are proof that he's bigger.
Here are a few pictures from the last week:









3 comments:

LOLLY said...

Oh My! He is so cute.. love the photo of him sucking his thumb!

Kristen Bozard said...

Caroline he is getting so big! I can't believe he is almost 8 weeks old. We enjoyed walking with him the other day he did not even make a peep!

I love my girls!! said...

He is so cute, but I will say he looks a little bigger in pictures...he still has a little newborn quality left. It was great to rub his head on Saturday!!!