Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Upset

So I called Sandhills today to make William's 8 week check-up appointment. I let them know what I was calling for and they said, "oh, his 2 month check-up". Well let me tell you, there is almost a weeks difference in the child being 8 weeks and 2 months old and at this point, it makes a difference to me (we'll get to that in a minute). So she asked if I had a day and/or time preference and I said no--she comes back with the date of February 28th. And I said "is that the earliest appointment you have available?" She said, "oh, actally there is one earlier, it's on the 27th (well don't do me any favors!). My issue is that I'm dying to get to the athletic club and as much as people are willing to keep my child (thanks to all of those who already have), nobody wants to keep a child for a mother who just wants to exercise...I mean, come on. Get over it momma. The 8 week date would be February 12th and the 2 month would be 6 days later on the 18th. So basically, because of my lack of brains to make the appointment earlier or for Sandhills to have more appointment times available, I cannot hit CAC until February 28th or later...boo, hiss, I'm pissed.
(I guess this goes without saying, but you can't take a child to a nursery type of setting until they have their shots).
So, I guess I will continue to try to eat healthy, like I have been, but looks like I've got another month before my waistline even thinks about starting to shrink...wah wah...

2 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

Keep calling...they ALWAYS have cancellations. You are the only one who wants the shots early!!!!

Leslie Kirk said...

Ummm, Lellie wants to keep William while you go workout!! You know I will take any excuse to hold that sweet baby in my arms!