Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meghan's Wedding

So tonight we celebrated one of our team member's weddings...CONGRATULATIONS Meghan and Josh! Meghan Suddeth and Josh Hesley got married tonight and I couldn't be more excited and sad at the same time. I'm excited that Meghan is married and is going to have the time of her life, but sad that we're losing her to the big city of ATL. We are going to miss her SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Team Franklin will not be the same without the "life of the party". She's the one that gives us our laughs throughout the day- we will miss you more than you know Meghan!
Let's give her one final WHAH WHAH...
Love, Caroline (WAM's mom)
(by the way, I think Meghan was one of the most beautiful bride's I've ever seen!!)

Crazy Meghan!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that you wrote this and I think I might cry. I have now saved your blog in my favorites so I can keep us with your fam and WAM!