Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Friday, January 18, 2008

One Month

Wow, it's been one whole month since I was in the hospital giving birth to the most wonderful baby boy in the whole world! I can't believe it's been a month already- time flies when you're having fun. And I am having so much fun being a mom- it's just the best feeling in the world having someone who couldn't live without you. William has been such a joy- he's everything I could have asked for and ten times more.
We are spending William's one month birthday in DeBordieu. Walks, William, and I got here yesterday and we're waiting on the rest of the crew to show up sometime this afternoon. Mimi is so looking forward to holding Sweet William this weekend and I'm sure Granddaddy will fight her for some time too. They have enjoyed their grandson SO MUCH and would see him every day if they could (they almost do!).
(Pictures to come this afternoon- or in a few minutes if I can get them loaded in quickly before he wakes up)

4 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

I don't see any pictures!!!! Just kidding, it takes an act of congress for me to get anything done. Hope you are having fun at the beach!

Curly said...

I know, I know- it's SO HARD to make myself take pictures and download them! I promise sometime soon :)

I love my girls!! said...

Is it a beautiful weekend at the beach??? It has been raining all weekend. I guess that explains why I am still in my PJ's at 5:00 and I have been on the computer 5 times today!

Curly said...

We're in PJ's right now...