Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm so behind...

So, I swear I'm going to try to be better about keeping up with blogging, but I promise I think about it daily! I'm about to fall on my face I'm so tired, but I'll attach a few pictures.
Everything is still absolutely wonderful with William- as you can see from the ticker, he is 4 weeks and 1 day--in 2 days he'll be a month- WOW! Time has flown by and you can tell from the pictures how much he has grown...he has a double chin now. Like mother and father, like son!
We're headed to the beach tomorrow with some family and will hopefully get some good pictures there- by the way, how do you dress a tiny child when the low is 22 degrees and they don't quite make jackets small enough to fit him?!?!



Loving on Sweet William


Playtime (we try to at least get him to enjoy this for 5-10 minutes!)




Hunter loves his nephew!!!


HANNAH BOO! I haven't included any pictures of her in awhile. She has always been so cute to me, but as she gets older, her personality really is coming out and she is PRECIOUS!!! She makes us laugh every minute we're with her. Of course part of that is b/c she'll copy anything you say or tell her to do. It's great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss y'all this weekend. We probably have some baby size jackets that y'all could borrow if need be! I don't think they are all pink!

Great pic's!

Hunter