Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So I don't forget...

William slept from 10:30 until 7:00 on Monday night (8 weeks old). But last night he woke up once @ 5:00 before he got up for good.
He is still just as precious and sweet as he can be. We are getting a lot of smiles out of him and thank God every day for such a wonderful little boy!!
I will try to get more post up, but sometimes it's not what you want to do when you have a free minute. If my camera worked all the time, I would probably have more pictures to post too, but sometimes I'll grab it and it won't work. I need a point and shoot--this big Nikon D70 is nice, but sometimes it's too big and too much.

1 comment:

katie said...

How do I put links on my page can you tell me or would it be easier to just show me?!?!?