Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Anne Lesesne Milliken

Congratulations to Anna, Tombo and T on the birth of Anne "Lesesne" today at 11:51 a.m. She weighs 6lbs 15ozs and is 19 1/4 inches long. They are both doing great and Lesesne is just as precious as she can be. For those of you who are as confused as I was about the spelling, the phonetic spelling is "Lasane". How lucky and I to have gained a new boy and a new girl in my life in the past two days!!! William can't wait to meet his new baby girl cousin :)


Hopefully I will have more pictures to post tomorrow after I actually get to see Lesesne in person as opposed to through the glass!!!

2 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

Congrats...she looks like her mama!!
Surprises are so much better. i have been checking your page all day to see what she was having. I still wish I had waited to discover who Camden was going to be.

Curly said...

Anna and I were talking about that yesterday. People who find out don't realize how exciting that moment really is!!! It's so exciting :)