Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nelson

As you all know I am so far behind on posting and I promise to update sometime tomorrow. But for now I am posting my sad news that my cat was hit by a car today and died. I know that nobody wants to hear sad news, but this will make me feel better to give him a mini-tribute on the blog :)

Nelson, even though you were peeing in William's room, I was SO allergic to you and that you drove us crazy wanting to come in and out of the house a MILLION times a day, I would never have wished this to happen to you. I miss you already!

You were loved little Nelly boy--enjoy heaven with all of my other cats that are there--it's quite a list (needless to say, we won't be getting another one--I have a track record with running them off)!



2 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Good thing you have your sweet William to cuddle with and make you smile!

Leslie Kirk said...

Awww, Caroline, I am so sorry. I know you loved Nelson and will miss him. xoxo